- Develops a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes
- Aliphatic resin adhesive with outstanding strength
- Resists moisture
- Cures to full strength in 24 Hours
- Working temperatures 40 Deg. to 110 Deg.
- Can be dyed or pre-colored with water soluble dyes
- Non-flammable and no fumes
- Dries Clear
Innovative Rockler Gluing Accessories (Sold Separately):
Rockler Glue Applicator Set: All your gluing needs in one versatile, easy-to-clean kit! Includes 8 oz. Glue Bottle with Standard Spout, Silicone Brush Applicator, Glue Roller, Mortise Applicator, Funnel, and Centering Attachment. All attachments thread onto Titebond 16 oz. (pint) and 32 oz. (quart) bottles.
Rockler Silicone Glue Brush: Finally, a glue brush that you'll never have to throw away! This brush features silicone bristles that are easy to wash with water, and quickly shed dried glue for long-lasting service.
Rockler Silicone Mini Glue Brush: Same convenient features as the larger brush, but is easier to use in tight spaces and even features a dropper tip to dispense glue into dowel holes.
10 Review(s)View All
Great product all around - simple...Posted January 10, 2010
The best! Easy cleanup with water,...Posted March 27, 2009
What else is there to say...Posted January 20, 2009