- Works with the the SVM-45 Knife Jig and the T-7 Sharpener (60533 and 35254, both required, sold separately).
- The holder is designed to securely hold the knife without damaging the handle.
- The Tormek® Small Knife Sharpening Jig consists of a guide bar, a handle grip, and an adjustable clamp. The knife handle is fastened with a knob on the adjustable clamp.
- The guide bar mounts in the jaws of the Tormek Knife Jig SVM-45 (60533, sold separately).
- Once installed, you sharpen using the same technique as for the knife jig.
- The exact edge angle is set by turning the adjustable stop or using the micro-adjust on the universal support.
- Patent pending.
- Note: Some knives are difficult to mount in line with the guide bar. Knives can also be sharpened with asymmetrical bevels. In these cases, and if the angle is not correct when you turn over to sharpen the second side, you can adjust it separately with the micro-adjust.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SVM-00|
(1) Tormek® Small Knife Sharpening Jig
(1) Set of Instructions