- Set your own custom code of 2 to 8 digits and change it anytime you choose
- Have as many as six codes for different users
- Easy installation; requires no drilling or running power cables
- Brass finish
- Manufacturer: Morning Industries
You set the entry codes yourself the only people that will know the codes are the ones you give it to. Codes can be anywhere from 2 to 8 digits. You can program as many as six different entry codes, each of which can be added or deleted individually. This feature makes it easy to enter temporary codes for houseguests, maids or repairmen. Programming is a simple push-button process, and takes only minutes.
The deadbolt is incredibly secure, built with a 6-pin, solid brass cylinder and a gear with clutch drive system to prevent wear-out. And don't even think about anyone trying to figure out your code the door lock sounds a warning alarm after four failed attempts.
Two conventional keys are included for standard operation. The Touchpad Lockset Deadbolt is also available in nickel finish, antique brass and oiled bronze.
- Touchpad Lockset Deadbolt - Brass PKF-01P
- 2 keys
|Manufacturer Part Number||5183B|