- Set your own custom code of 2 to 8 digits - and change it anytime you choose
- Have as many as six codes for different users
- Easy installation; requires no drilling or running power cables
- Brass finish
- Manufacturer: Morning Industries
You set the entry codes yourself the only people that will know the codes are the ones you give it to. Codes can be anywhere from 2 to 8 digits. You can program as many as six different entry codes, each of which can be added or deleted individually. This feature makes it easy to enter temporary codes for houseguests, maids or repairmen. Programming is a simple push-button process, and takes only minutes.
The locksets are incredibly secure. They're built with a 6-pin, solid brass cylinder and a gear with clutch drive system to prevent wear-out. And don't even think about anyone trying to figure out your code each unit sounds a warning alarm after four failed attempts.
Each model requires four AA batteries (sold separately), which provide enough power for 18,000 successful activations per set of batteries. Each system includes two conventional keys for standard operation.
Also available in a right -hand lever style.
The Touchpad Lockset is also available in oiled bronze, antique brass, and nickel.
- Touchpad Lockset Left-Hand Lever - Brass PAKL-01LP
- 2 keys
|Manufacturer Part Number||5185BL|