Trammels accurately measure and mark distances that are too great for conventional compasses and dividers. Trammels will accurately transfer measurements, scribe arcs and lay out circles. Points can be replaced with pencils, ballpoint pens, crayons or soap- stone sticks for marking various materials. Fits most rulers 1/2" to 1-1/8" wide.
Ruler is not included.
- Free-wheeling thimble for greater precision.
- Aluminum knurled body.
- Will accurately transfer measurements, scribe arcs, and lay out circles too large for conventional compasses.
- Will fit any scale, 1/2" to 1-1/8" wide.
- Two scriber points and two pencil points included.
- Up to four points can be stored in body.
- Steel collet holds replacement leads, scribers and crayons.
- Points reverse into body for safety.
- Ruler not included in set.
- Each trammel measures 4 inches long (from point tip to end)
To insert lead, open the collet by the tip and pull the small metal scriber point out, you will find the lead stored in the housing of the handle. Open the housing by unscrewing the handle and removing the black cap inside of the handle. Remove the lead, carefully insert the lead into the head and tighten collet.
|Manufacturer Part Number||524|