- Benchtop spindle sanders are ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes.
- Combines rotating and oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish.
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums and table inserts.
- Large cast iron table for stability and enhanced material support.
- Locating holes for secure bench mounting.
- Table inserts prevent gaps between table and sanding surface.
- On-board storage keeps all accessories neatly at hand.
- Power switch with dust cover for ease of use and long, trouble-free performance.
- Dust port for connection to an extraction system, for a cleaner and safer working environment.
- Shop Fox W1668 Drill Press Converts into Shop Spindle Sander for Added Value
- Sandor Nagyszalanczy Picks Delta as the Best of the Oscillating Spindle Sanders
- Craftsman 21500 Spindle Sander Has a Small Motor but a Good Locking Mechanism
- General International 15-220M1 Spindle Sander Has a Unique Tilting Table and a Powerful Motor
- Triton TC450SPS Spindle Sander Offers a Small Worktable and Low Power Sanding
- RIDGID EB4424 Spindle Sander Converts into a Benchtop Belt Sander Assembly
- Delta SA350K Spindle Sander Comes with a Smooth Running Motor and Dust Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSPS450|
|Dust Collection||Dust Port|
|Spindle Speed||2000 RPM|
|Stationary Sander Style||Spindle, Spindle Sander|
- Powerful 3.5A, 450W, 120V, 60Hz motor
- No Load Speed - 2,000 RPM
- Stroke Length: 5/8''
- Sleeve Height: 4-1/2''
- Oscillation Speed - 58 OPM
- Oscillations: 5/8" OPM
- Cast iron table dimensions: 11-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Unit Height: 20.5"
- Unit Width: 16"
- Unit Depth: 18.5"
- Unit Weight: 32.25 lbs.
- Dust Port: 1-1/2''
- Voltage: 220V - 240V (450W)
- Sound Pressure: 76dB (LP), 89dB (LW)
- (1) Triton TSPS450 Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander
- (6) Sanding Sleeves: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3" (All 4-1/2'' in Height)
- (6) Table Inserts: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
- (5) Rubber Sanding Drums: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
1 Review(s)View All
It worksPosted March 2, 2015