- Powerful 3.5A, 450W, 120V, 60Hz motor.
- No Load Speed - 2000 RPM.
- Oscillation Speed - 58 OPM.
- 5/8" oscillation.
- Cast iron table dimensions: 11-1/2" x 14-1/2" .
- Unit Height: 20.5"
- Unit Width: 16"
- Unit Depth: 18.5"
- Unit Weight: 32.25 lbs.
- Benchtop spindle sanders are ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves and other irregular shapes.
- Combines rotating and oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish.
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums and table inserts.
- Large cast iron table for stability and enhanced material support.
- Locating holes for secure bench mounting.
- Table inserts prevent gaps between table and sanding surface.
- On-board storage keeps all accessories neatly at hand.
- Power switch with dust cover for ease of use and long, trouble-free performance.
- Dust port for connection to an extraction system, for a cleaner and safer working environment.
- Shop Fox W1668 Drill Press Converts into Shop Spindle Sander for Added Value
- Sandor Nagyszalanczy Picks Delta as the Best of the Oscillating Spindle Sanders
- Craftsman 21500 Spindle Sander Has a Small Motor but a Good Locking Mechanism
- General International 15-220M1 Spindle Sander Has a Unique Tilting Table and a Powerful Motor
- Triton TC450SPS Spindle Sander Offers a Small Worktable and Low Power Sanding
- RIDGID EB4424 Spindle Sander Converts into a Benchtop Belt Sander Assembly
- Delta SA350K Spindle Sander Comes with a Smooth Running Motor and Dust Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||TSPS450|
|Spindle Speed||2000 RPM|
|Stationary Sander Style||Spindle Sander|
- (1) Triton TSPS450 Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander
- (6) Sanding Sleeves: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
- (6) Table Inserts: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"
- (5) Rubber Sanding Drums: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 3"