With no cumbersome cords, hoses or turbines to hold you back, Graco's TrueCoat Pro Fine Finish will have you hunting for new painting and finishing projects indoors, outdoors and in the shop. And with the ease and speed offered by airless technology, you'll almost wish it wasn't over so fast. Spray unthinned material straight from the can for faster dry times, and better coverage with fewer coats. Sprays a full range of finishes: stains, lacquers, enamels, and all solvent-based materials, including "hot" solvents. Variable pressure lets you to dial in the right setting depending on the thickness of the material, and the suction tube is adjustable to spray up, down or sideways. Don't mistake these sprayers for the ones commonly available in big box stores - these are fully repairable professional-quality sprayers designed for the long haul. Made in USA.
- Patented ProSpray technology is comparable to Graco's professional airless sprayers.
- Small, compact design is ideal for fine finish applications.
- Cordless and airless - no ladder is too high for the TrueCoat Pro Fine Finish.
- High pressure allows excellent penetration into pits and crevices, and difficult areas such as the gaps between deck boards.
- Produces a uniformly thick coating, reducing the need for multiple coats.
- ProControl system allows for independent adjustment of pressure and flow rate. Reduce pressure for smaller tips and lighter materials. Increase pressure for larger tips and heavier materials.
- Top-mounted high/low switch allows user to lower the flow rate for detail work, and raise it for high production spraying.
- Sprays material as designed by the paint manufacturer - no thinning required.
- Consistent, even spray pattern for one-pass coverage.
- Adjustable suction tube for multi-directional spraying without losing prime.
- Suction tube swings freely to evacuate virtually all of the material from the cup- fewer refills means more productive spray time!
- Fully repairable gun allows you to replace all parts of the sprayer with simple, modular components to extend the life of the sprayer.
- Includes Pump Armor Storage/Start-up Tool to protect pump from corrosion.
- Pump Armor Storage/Start-up Tool also clears intake valve at startup to provide reliable priming every time.
- Durable all-in-one storage case protects all components inside, and provides extra room for tips, rags, filters and paint supplies.
|Manufacturer Part Number||16H240|
|Cup Capacity||24 oz|
|Pressure Range||50-1500 psi|
- Adjustable Pressure Range: 500 to 1500 psi
- Tip Support: .008-.012
- Typical Materials: Lacquers, varnishes, urethanes, sealers, stains and enamels
- Material and Solvent Compatibility: Sprays all materials, including "flammables" and "hot" solvents
- Weight: 5.0 lb
- Storage Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° to 90°F
- Storage Humidity Range: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Sound Pressure Level per ISO 3744 measured at 3.1 feet (1m): 79.5 dBa (for sound power level, add 11 dBa)
- Vibration Level Acceleration per ISO 5349, no load condition: Less than 8.2 ft/s2
- Dimensions: 13.75"L x 5.5"W x 9.7"H
- Charging Time: 25 minutes to 80%, 40 minutes to 100%
- Battery Charger Power Source: 120 VAC
- Battery voltage: 18 VDC, Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity: 1.2 Ah, 21.6 Wh
- Part #: 16H240
(1) TrueCoat Pro Cordless Airless Sprayer (Part #16H240)
(1) 210 Fine Finish Reversible Tip (for lacquers and clear finishes
(1) 312 Fine Finish Reversible Tip (for enamels)
(1) 100-Mesh Tip Filter
(2) 18V Lithium-Ion SlimLine Power Pack Batteries
(1) Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
(1) 24 oz (.70 L) Multi-Spray Cup with Cover
(5) Disposable Cup Liners
(1) 4 oz (.12 L) bottle Pump Armor with Storage/Start-Up Tool
(1) Cordless Sprayer Storage Case