- Adjustable Pressure Range PSI (BAR): 1000-2000 (69-138)
- Tip Support: .011-.017
- Typical Materials: Interior/exterior latex paints and primers, acrylic paints and primers, oil-based paints and primers, enamels, solid stains
- Material and Solvent Compatibility:
Water based materials that can be cleaned with soap and water. Harsh cleaners like chlorine bleach are not compatible with the sprayer.
Oil based materials that can be easily cleaned with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
Flammable materials are not compatible with the sprayer. Please see the operating manual for a detailed list of compatible cleaning fluids.
- Material Cup (oz/liter): 32 (.95)
- Electric Cord (ft/meter): 15 (4.57)
- Part #: 16N673
- Patented ProSpray Technology delivers same pro quality finish as Graco's professional airless sprayers.
- High pressure allows excellent penetration into pits and crevices, and difficult areas such as the gaps between deck boards.
- Produces a uniformly thick coating, reducing the need for multiple coats.
- No thinning required for faster production times!
- Consistent, even spray pattern for one-pass coverage.
- Achieve the best spray finish with thin and thick materials by simply adjusting the pressure.
- ProControl system allows for independent adjustment of pressure. Reduce pressure for smaller tips and lighter materials. Increase pressure for larger tips and heavier materials.
- Allows more control and reduced overspray at lower fluid pressure.
- Graduated ProControl label allows repeatable settings for common applications.
- Tilt-n-Spray pendulum suction tube allows full range of motion for spraying up and down without losing prime - just like a contractor gun.
- Suction tube swings freely to evacuate virtually all of the material from the cup - fewer refills means more productive spray time!
- Fully repairable gun allows you to replace all parts of the sprayer with simple, modular components to extend the life of the sprayer.
- Includes Pump Armor Storage/Start-up Tool to protect pump from corrosion.
- Pump Armor Storage/Start-up Tool also clears intake valve at startup to provide reliable priming every time.
- Integral 15-foot SuperFlex Power Cord - no need for an extension cord.
- Durable all-in-one storage case protects all components inside, and provides extra room for tips, rags, filters and paint supplies.
|Manufacturer Part Number||16N673|
|Cup Capacity||32 oz|
|Pressure Range||1000-2000 psi|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
(1) TrueCoat Pro II Electric Airless Sprayer
(1) 515 TrueCoat Reversible Tip (for enamels and thin latex paints)
(1) 60-Mesh Tip Filter
(1) 32 oz (.95 l) Cup with Cover
(5) Cup Liners
(1) 4 oz (.12 L) bottle Pump Armor and Storage/Start-Up Tool
(1) Instructional DVD
(1) Sprayer Storage Case