Secure pictures in frames or screens in windows the easy way with affordable Brass Plated Turn Buttons! These hard-to-find items are ideal for holding backing boards or the picture itself in place in its frame bed. And if you ever want to remove the picture or screen, simply loosen the screw and turn the button for a quick release. Each button is plated with brass for durability and comes with 3/8" long screws for easy installation. Pre-drilling is advised.
Includes eight (8) buttons and screws.
|Manufacturer Part Number||H03-013-0001|
- Ideal for securing pictures in frames or screens in windows
- Constructed of brass-plated steel for enhanced durability
- Simply turn the button to release
- Dimensions: 7/8" long x 3/8" wide
- Includes #3 x 3/8" screws (pre-drilling is advised)
(8) Brass Plated Turn Buttons
8 Review(s)View All
These turnbuttons worked great for me....Posted September 4, 2010
I am building frames for puzzles...Posted March 26, 2010
Twenty years ago we installed our...Posted June 11, 2009