One of the two most popular electric guitar styles in the world, this kit features a gracefully arching top combined with the feel of a semi-hollow body and the performance of a solid body guitar. This model features a bolt-on neck for easy servicing and adjustments. This do-it-yourself kit allows you to create your own custom guitar with the finish of your choice. All electronics come pre-soldered, and the frets are pre-set - just sand, finish, and assemble!
- Neck/Body Joint: 4 Screw Bolt-on w/ Neckplate
- Body: Empress (Paulownia)
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Polished Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Right Handed Guitar
Finishing Your Guitar: Recommended by guitar craftsmen, Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish showcases the natural beauty of wood, providing lasting, durable protection without the plastic look of polyurethane.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLP 380|