The design of this guitar kit incorporates dual cutaways for easy access to the upper frets, and a flat, slab-style top for decreased weight and cost. Rocked by some of the greatest in rock 'n roll history, this builder project promises timeless looks and great tone. All electronics come pre-soldered, and the frets are pre-set - just sand, finish, and assemble!
- Neck/Body Joint: Precision cut Set-in
- Body: Solid Hand Finished Mahogany
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast Grover Style
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: H-H
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Classic Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
- Right Handed Guitar
Finishing Your Guitar: Recommended by guitar craftsmen, Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish showcases the natural beauty of wood, providing lasting, durable protection without the plastic look of polyurethane.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSG 300|