- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails.
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames and drawers.
- Clamp-It® is also perfect for framing decks, drawer assembly, and installing rails and balusters.
- Fence Clamps may also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work. Eliminates the need for clunky wood screws and C-clamps or screwing into your expensive fence.
- Use the fence clamps singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Works great for table saws, band saws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Attach the Clamp-It® to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and it becomes a right angle fixture for bench assembly. Compact, lightweight clamps secure the Clamp-It® Square for tight 90 degree angle joints
- Clamp-It® features a series of 3/8" holes to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Plus, the Universal Fence Clamps can be used separately with all your shop-made auxiliary fences.
- Clamp-It® Square's patented computer design is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Clamp-It® Measures 8" X 8" X 1 - 1/2"
- Fence Clamps are made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Fence Clamps: Range of travel 1/2"-5-3/4" (1/2" minimum assumes a 3/4" auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8" hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
Find the right Clamp-It® for every project! Also available from Rockler:
- Use Your Rockler Clamp It Assembly Square as a Drill Press Fence To Drill Holes
- Even more new ideas for Rockler Universal Fence Clamps!
- Woodworker shares a *few* new uses for the Universal Fence Clamp
- A Fence Clamp That Stays Outta Your Way
- Clamp-It Assembly Squares - Options, Options and More Options
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLAMP-IT KIT|
15 Review(s)View All
The clamps work very well, both...Posted April 5, 2013
The Universal Clamp-It Kit works like a...Posted May 24, 2012
These are a great addition to...Posted July 31, 2011