Add precision to routing applications including straight and rounded edges, inlays and more with this 3/8" thick clear acrylic base with a 1/2" thick reversible edge guide. .
- Base is 12"L overall, predrilled to fit most popular routers and can easily be drilled to fit others.
- Two separate attachment points allow you to rout 0-5" from the edge.
- Accepts all Rockler Table Inserts (sold separately).
- Includes standard 1-3/16" guide bushing insert and screws to attach router.
Pre-drilled for the following routers:
- Porter Cable: 100, 690,890 series; 7529, 8529
- Makita: 1100 series
- Hitachi: M12VC (not M12V)
- Dewalt: DW625, DW616, DW618 series
- Bosch: 1617, 1618 series; 1619, 1619 EVS
5 Review(s)View All
This solved several shortcomings of my...Posted February 23, 2012
I'm using this with a Dewalt...Posted March 19, 2011
Correctable but Annoying FlawsPosted March 11, 2014