The UTG eliminates the old and inaccurate method of bending the tape measure to take an inside measurement by use of a crosshair that is perfectly referenced at 5 inches to the rear stop, and at 1 inch to the forward stop.
- To take an inside measurement, add 5 inches to the reading from the crosshair
- To take an outside measurement, subtract 1 inch from the reading from the crosshair
- To precisely transfer an inside measurement to a work piece or sheet good to be cut, dial in the required inside measurement minus 1 inch and use the beveled forward stop to mark the cut line location
Tape measure not included.
- Precision molded body
- Adjustable lens and crosshair for different sizes of tape measures
- Factory-set calibration to within a few thousandths of an inch
- Adjustable rear stop allows the unit to be recalibrated if necessary
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMX-UTG|