Are you a treasure hunter with an eye for antiques? Or maybe you have a piece in your home that needs a refresh. Refinishing projects can be a fun way to bring life into a special piece of furniture. Rockler carries a variety of finishes and supplies you need for your next furniture restoration.
Your project may include cleaning, sanding, filling in holes and finishing. Our options for finishing include chalk style paint, milk paint or gel stain. Or maybe add hairpin legs to your piece for a modern twist.
Need help getting started on this project? Check out our how-to guides to learn more about finishing and refinishing. Be sure to check out fellow customer projects to gather inspiration for your next upcycle and see what other people are restoring.
- Finishing Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Safely Dispose of Paint and Finish Cans Quickly
- How to Fill Cracks in Wood without Wood Putty
- How to Use Wood Stains, Pigments, Dyes and Toners to Evenly Stain Wood
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Waterborne Wood Finish Basics
- Should You Use Shellac or Wood Conditioner Before Staining Softwoods with Oil-Based Stains
- Finishing Comparison Guide