This hands-free holder lets you refer to your tablet or smartphone while you work in the kitchen or workshop. Use it to keep recipes, cut lists, diagrams or downloaded instructions easily viewable, and at eye level, or just to tune in to the news as you work. Unlike screw-mounted tablet holders, it can be moved from place to place with ease using the fast-action mounting clamp. And unlike freestanding units, it won't take up counter space. The mount can be pivoted up to 180°, the height easily adjusted, and your tablet positioned in three tilt slots to provide the best viewing angle from multiple positions, and to minimize glare. Also available in a Table Mount version (51058, sold separately).
- Installs easily and removes in seconds - no tools needed
- Attaches to almost any upper cabinet or shelf—no drilling required
- Cabinet door closes directly over the tablet mount clamp with no interference
- Fits 4''-14'' smartphones, tablets and e-readers; case compatible
- Protects your technology investment by raising it off of the work surface and protecting it from spills and other debris
- Locks to secure your device—more stable than similar products
- Holds device either horizontally or vertically
- Easily adjustable to reduce glare
- Swivels 180° for optimal viewing
- Three tilt angle settings
- Constructed of durable powder coated metal and high density plastic
- Arrives fully assembled
- Complete instructions included
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Upper Desk’s Portable Tablet Mount was recognized by the International Housewares Association (IHA) as a 2014 IHA Innovation Award Finalist.
|Manufacturer Part Number||M117|
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Measures approximately 12'' to 15-1/2''L x 5''W x 4''D
- Max opening of clamp: 2''