- Frees up valuable counter space.
- Prevents countertop burns from hot appliances.
- Makes use of unused storage space.
- Tools can be put away hot-no need to let them cool down before storing.
- Integrated cord storage prevents tangled cords.
- To release the cords, no unwinding is required; simply turn the knob to release the entire cord, much like the cord wraps on a vacuum cleaner.
Four storage tubes included:
- One 3" dia. open-ended tube for hair dryers.
- Two 2" dia. x 5" long closed-end tubes for curling irons.
- One 1-1/2" dia. x 5" long closed-end tube for a smaller curling iron.
- Tubes are ventilated to allow heat to escape.
- Made of 304 stainless steel to help expel heat.
- To use the appliance panel out of the box, the cabinet opening must be 21" in width or greater. Anything less will require you to cut the appliance panel to fit.
- Opening beneath false panel should be at least 4" high (ideal height is 5" or greater).
- Sink can be top or under mount as long as the face of the sink is not covering the opening to the false panel. With the panel removed, there should be room to easily extend your hand past the sink.
|Manufacturer Part Number||VVS-20001|
(2) Sets of support brackets
(1) Pair of drop-down hinges
(4) Cord wraps
(4) Storage tubes
(1) Set of hardware
(1) Set of installation instructions