- 9" unfinished northern hard maple handle
- Overall length 10-1/2"
- Beveled handle butt
- Plexiglas blade 1/8" X 5"
- How to Apply Plywood Veneer Edge Banding to Solid Wood with Masking Tape Hold-Downs
- How to Apply Hot Melt Veneer Shelving Tape with a Hot Iron and J-Roller
- How to Renovate a Wall Cabinet with Maple Veneers and Paneling
- How to Stain Veneers to Match Hardwood Plywood Lumber
- Applying Unbacked and Sliced Veneer Sheets with Yellow Wood Glue
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Tips for Using a Clothes Iron to Apply Veneer to Plywood Shelving
- Top Routing Techniques: Cleaning Up Veneer
- Hand Saw Series - Veneer Saws
- Is Veneering Just for Experts?
- Veneers: Quarter or Plain Sliced?
- How to Make Wood Veneer Sheets With the Caul Veneering Technique
- How to Make a Shop-Made Veneer Press
- Bookmatch Larger Veneer Wood Sheets by Splicing and Joining
- Using Exotic Wood Veneer Sheets to Make Decorative Cabinet Drawer Fronts
- Apply Veneer with Contact Cement
- Thin Air Vacuum Veneer Press Tips
- Refacing Your Cabinets with Veneer
- Introduction to Veneering
- How to Tell the Difference Between Baltic and Veneer Birch Plywood
3 Review(s)View All
I found this tool very useful...Posted June 7, 2008
Used the tool on 24 SF...Posted September 19, 2011
I purchased one of these. The...Posted March 5, 2007