- 90° opening
- 49773 and 47028: From hinge pin center to edge of leaf measures 9/16" wide
- 46392 and 49443: From hinge pin center to edge of leaf measures 11/16" wide
- Accurately machined to the closest of tolerances
- Pin hole and knuckle interfaces are drilled and milled, enabling firm, yet smooth leaf movement
- Minimal wear between knuckles extends hinge life
- Non-removable pin
- Includes mounting screws
- Polished to a high luster brilliance
Extruded Solid Brass Hinges are machined to exact specifications, giving you a high-quality hinge that provides strength and performance. The pin hole and knuckle interfaces are drilled and milled, enabling firm yet smooth leaf movement and minimal wear between knuckles. Leaf thickness is a generous 1/16" thick.
Formed Solid Brass Hinges are made using stamped materials, and the knuckles are formed after the stamping process. They are generally less expensive than extruded hinges, and the leaf thickness is less than half that of an extruded hinge. One pair per pack, screws included.