This finely engineered hardware is counterbalanced for smooth operation without binding or overextending. Mechanism uses a sophisticated piston lift system rather than old-fashioned springs that can snap back. Beds are held securely closed, and open gently for added safety. Steel pivot pin and bracket points install easily without adjustments. Includes instructions for basic cabinet construction and instructional DVD. Hardware available in Twin, Full or Queen Sizes.
- Perfect for small rooms and apartments!
- State of the Art piston lift system and counter balancing ensure smooth operation.
- Murphy Bed Hardware Kits include detailed instruction booklet and DVD for building a basic cabinet and for mounting the hardware.
- Locking design prevents bed from being lowered without first opening the legs.
- No floor mounting required; Cabinet must be anchored to the wall to ensure safety.
- Cabinet can be made of plycore particle board or solid wood.
- Maximum Mattress Thickness: 12"
- Recommended for standard mattress sizes; no box spring is used.
- High quality hardware kits carry a 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Murphy Bed Basic Cabinet Dimensions
- Twin (#89616): 82-1/8" (H) x 42-7/8" (W) x 15-7/8" (D). Open Projection - 80"
- Full (#89624): 82-1/8" (H) x 57-7/8" (W) x 15-7/8" (D). Open Projection - 80"
- Queen (#89632): 87-1/8" (H) x 63-7/8" (W) x 15-7/8" (D). Open Projection - 84"