True to its name, Violin Varnish is highly recommended for musical instruments because of its elasticity and ability to resonate. It also makes a superb finish for a variety of other applications because of its hard, elastic, water-resistant film. Made from a balanced blend of pure Super Blonde shellac flakes, gum mastic and gum sandarac, Violin Varnish is far superior to imported spirit varnishes.
- May be sprayed brushed or padded.
- Use thin multiple coats.
- Dries dust free in 10-15 minutes.
- Allow 1-2 hours between coats.
- Allow 24 hours prior to rubbing out the finish.
- Use Behkol solvent (57950) for thinning and cleanup.
Only shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
|Manufacturer Part Number||B603-09055|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|