This finish soaks deep into wood pores to provide protection from the inside out. Because it hardens inside the wood, it will never chip, peel or wear away. Made from a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that stains, seals and protects in one easy step, it enhances the natural look and feel of the wood, and creates the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. Great for furniture, trim, molding or any other bare wood interior surface. Simply wipe on with a brush or cloth. Quart.
- Use only on dry wood from which all previous coatings have been removed.
- Flood surface using a brush or cloth, applying additional finish to areas that absorb all of the liquid.
- Allow to penetrate for 30 minutes.
- Reapply, allowing an additional 15 minutes of penetration.
- Wipe surface completely dry.
- Ready for use in 8-10 hours.
- If a topcoat such as polyurethane is desired, allow oil to dry 72 hours before applying.
- Coverage: 100-150 sq. ft. per quart.
- Clean up with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
- COMBUSTIBLE! Dispose of all rags according to manufacturer's instructions.
Please note that this item can only be shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
16 Review(s)View All
A fellow woodworker told me about...Posted December 12, 2011
This continues to be an excellent...Posted March 14, 2011
On this cedar chest I used...Posted February 13, 2011