This finish soaks deep into wood pores to provide protection from the inside out. Because it hardens inside the wood, it will never chip, peel or wear away. Made from a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that stains, seals and protects in one easy step, it enhances the natural look and feel of the wood, and creates the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. Great for furniture, trim, molding or any other bare wood interior surface. Simply wipe on with a brush or cloth. Quart.
- Use only on dry wood from which all previous coatings have been removed.
- Flood surface using a brush or cloth, applying additional finish to areas that absorb all of the liquid.
- Allow to penetrate for 30 minutes.
- Reapply, allowing an additional 15 minutes of penetration.
- Wipe surface completely dry.
- Ready for use in 8-10 hours.
- If a topcoat such as polyurethane is desired, allow oil to dry 72 hours before applying.
- Coverage: 100-150 sq. ft. per quart.
- Clean up with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
- COMBUSTIBLE! Dispose of all rags according to manufacturer's instructions.
Please note that this item can only be shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Shellac Production Affected by Shifting Climates Changing Finishing Trends
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Replace Your Polishing Cloth with a Paper Bag in Wood Finishing
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Painter’s Pyramids Finishing Turntable Makes Wood Finishing Easier Thanks Lazy Susan-style Design
- How to Use Sandpaper, Scrapers and Planes to Smooth Wood for Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- What Is the Difference Between Automotive and Furniture Lacquer in Finishing Products
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Style-Line's Soft-Sanders Polyethylene Sanding Blocks for Curved Surface Finishing
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Making Floor Dominoes with Guest Poster Dave Owen
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- Affordable HVLP Spray Finishing?
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Rub-out Finishing Demo Tomorrow
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
16 Review(s)View All
A fellow woodworker told me about...Posted December 12, 2011
This continues to be an excellent...Posted March 14, 2011
On this cedar chest I used...Posted February 13, 2011