Offers all the durability and natural beauty of the original Waterlox finish in a softer satin sheen. A unique blend of tung oil and resin, Waterlox Satin Finish showcases the natural beauty of wood, providing lasting, durable protection without the plastic look of polyurethane. It is the lowest gloss Waterlox finish available, perfect for floors, cabinets, countertops, furniture pieces and woodworking projects.
Note: Product cannot be shipped to certain areas of California in compliance with SCAQMD. The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) limits shipping of potentially hazardous materials to Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
- Produces a satin sheen appearance (20°-25° gloss level).
- Our lowest gloss level offered.
- Dry time: 24 hours between coats.
- Apply 3 coats to hardwoods, 4 coats to softwoods.
- One quart covers 125 square feet.
- Top 5 ingredients by weight: mineral spirits, tung oil, ester gum, olefin resin, phenolic resin.
- Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Formulated to be used "out of the can."
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Waterlox Original Satin Finishes are more difficult to repair and/or spot apply versus the Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish. Both, however, are easier to repair than other surface finishes.
- Dispose of all rags properly; rags may spontaneously combust.
- Ground shipping only. Does not ship to California.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TB 6044 25|
|Coverage||125 sq ft|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
(1) Quart of Waterlox Satin Finish