A unique blend of tung oil and resin, Waterlox Sealer and Finish showcases the natural beauty of wood, providing lasting, durable protection without the plastic look of polyurethane. Waterlox Sealer/Finish has a medium sheen, bringing out the beauty in floors, cabinets, countertops, furniture pieces and woodworking projects, while providing premium protection.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TB 5284 25FT|
|Coverage||125 sq ft|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
- Produces a medium sheen appearance (75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months).
- Dry time: 24 hours between coats.
- Apply 3 coats to hardwoods, 4 coats to softwoods.
- One quart covers 125 square feet.
- Top 5 ingredients by weight: mineral spirits, tung oil, ester gum, phenolic resin, linseed oil.
- The "original" product, manfactured since 1910.
- 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Very versatile-can be used for all coats of finish.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it's own, or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish.
- Dispose of all rags properly, rags may spontaneously combust.
- Ground shipping only. Does not ship to California.
(1) Quart of Waterlox Sealer/Finish
3 Review(s)View All
wonderful materialPosted November 15, 2013
After 30 years of trying this...Posted June 30, 2013
The best finish I have ever...Posted July 29, 2012