A unique blend of tung oil and resin, Waterlox Sealer and Finish showcases the natural beauty of wood, providing lasting, durable protection without the plastic look of polyurethane. Waterlox Sealer/Finish has a medium sheen, bringing out the beauty in floors, cabinets, countertops, furniture pieces and woodworking projects, while providing premium protection.
Note: Product cannot be shipped to certain areas of California in compliance with SCAQMD. The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) limits shipping of potentially hazardous materials to Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
- Produces a medium sheen appearance (75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months).
- Dry time: 24 hours between coats.
- Apply 3 coats to hardwoods, 4 coats to softwoods.
- One quart covers 125 square feet.
- Top 5 ingredients by weight: mineral spirits, tung oil, ester gum, phenolic resin, linseed oil.
- The "original" product, manfactured since 1910.
- 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Very versatile-can be used for all coats of finish.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it's own, or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish.
- Dispose of all rags properly, rags may spontaneously combust.
- Ground shipping only. Does not ship to California.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TB 5284 25FT|
|Coverage||125 sq ft|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
(1) Quart of Waterlox Sealer/Finish