Hands-On Research:This product is simple, safe, and very easy to install. The Wireless Light Socket Switch is the perfect product because it requires absolutely no wires to operate. Once installed, I turned the light on and off roughly 25 times without any problems. Once the command is sent (switch is pressed), it takes about a second to turn the light on or off.
- Multiple channels - Use up to 4 separate switch kits in your home
- Perfect for closets, laundry rooms, and basements
- Installs in minutes with no wiring needed
- 50 foot operating range
- White and Ivory decora faceplates included
- Indoor use only
Multiple ChannelsThe Wireless Light Socket Switch has 4 selectable channels, A, B, C and D. This allows you to use up to 4 separate switch kits in your home. The channel selector is located on the side of the screw-in light bulb base and can be easily adjusted by removing the black, dip switch covers. The unit itself is labeled A B C D to help eliminate confusion between channels.
Installs in MinutesThis unit is as easy as 1-2-3 to install. 1. Screw the receiver into the lamp or pull chain fixture. 2. Screw the bulb into the receiver. 3. Mount the transmitter at the desired location, within operating range (50 feet), with tape or the screws provided.
*Works with other Carlon Wireless Switches.
- One Screw-in Light Bulb Base
- 2 Wall Switch Decora Faceplates White/Ivory
- Mounting Screws
- 2 3-Volt Lithium Batteries
|Manufacturer Part Number||2533WLS|