For cutting bevels, miters and compound angles, it's tough to beat the ease and accuracy of the Wixey Digital Angle Gauge. Since the magnets in the gauge click right onto the saw blade, it takes a true reading of the blade's actual angle, accurate to within 0.1° resolution. The zero button calibrates the angle gauge to any reference surface so there's no need to worry if your table saw isn't leveled perfectly. Works great for miter saws and table saws, and for setting the angle of your jointer fence and band saw table.
- Now features a green backlit screen for easy readability
- Zero button calibrates the gauge to any reference surface
- No more errors in parallax from reading the angle gauges on your miter saw
- Digital gauge with large easy-to-read LCD
- Built-in super strong magnets secure the angle gauge to any ferrous metal saw blade
- 0.1° resolution
- Auto shut off preserves battery life
- Includes AAA battery
- Range: +/- 180 degrees
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 degrees
- Repeatability : +/- 0.1 degrees
- Size: 2.3'' x 2.3'' x 1.1''
- Battery: (1) AAA
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
(1) AAA Battery
3 Review(s)View All
Just What I Needed!Posted March 19, 2015
First I zeroed the gauge to the floor on which the instrument sat, then put it in place and took the measurement. It could not have been easier. I probably could have rigged some other way to do this with tools I had, but it would have taken a lot of time and I would not have been as sure of the results.
AND it didn't cost me much to do this - life is good and so is this device!
Buy it! Love it!!Posted January 21, 2015
Great productPosted January 18, 2015