It boasts a five-stage sharpening process: coarse and fine diamond stones, coarse and fine ceramic honing rods,and a leather strop infused with micro-abrasive. Integral sharpening and honing guides ensure consistent, repeatable bevel angles. The diamond plates areremovable, and fit nicely between the teeth of a saw blade. Once removed, they also reveal a hidden compartment and two wrenches for fastening 3-and 4-blade broadhead arrows. A third setting on the rotatable ceramic rod makes quick work of fish hooks, and a small, narrower ceramic rod takes care ofsharpening serrated blades.
- The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1. is the complete knife sharpener for field, home or shop use.
- Sharpens standard knives, serrated knives, scissors, broadhead arrows, fish hooks, garden tools, axes, machetes and more.
- Five abrasive steps provide the complete sharpening solution: two diamond plates, two ceramic rods, a leather strop.
- Rotating ceramic rod has three settings: coarse, fine and a dedicated groove specifically for sharpening fish hooks.
- The 20° sharpening guides and 25° honing guides create consistent blade edge angles with speed, ease and repeatability.
- Strong rare earth magnets secure the easily interchangeable diamond plates and provide coverage for the broadhead wrenches and small storage compartment.
- Diamond plates can be removed and used alone for sharpening router bits and saw blades.
- Compact design and lanyard hole make it easy to pack along.
- Second ceramic rod has the perfect diameter for fitting into the serrations of serrated knives.
- All elements are self contained and require no set-up or assembly in the field.
- Measures 6-1/2" (L) x 1-1/2" (W) x 1" thick overall.