This little brother to the famous WS3000 features a fixed tool port that grinds and hones your chisels and irons to a precise 25° angle every time. Air-cooled port prevents the tool from overheating, and the completely dry system eliminates the mess of water and oil. Sharpens edges up to 1-5/8" wide in the port, and as large as you want on the top of the wheel. Tool rest allows you to easily sharpen axes and other large tools. Includes two double-sided Edge-Vision slotted wheels, which allow you to see the cutting edge while you sharpen. This feature is perfect for tools with curved edges, like carving knives and gouges. Also makes a great low speed multi-purpose shop grinder. Uses common 150mm adhesive-backed abrasives in multiple grits. 1750 RPM wheel speed. 2 year warranty. 12 lbs. WS2000 Abrasive Kit includes a P80 solid disc, P80 slotted discs (2) and P220 slotted discs (4).
- Dry sharpening system means no need for oil and water, and no mess.
- Routed airflow and heat sink system keeps tools cool so the temper will be unaffected.
- Sharpening port lapping surface features "plunge-pull" sharpening technique.
- Sharpening port abrasive increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- Adjustable top tool rest makes freehand sharpening easier and more precise.
- With bench mounting tabs for easy installation to benchtop.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WS2000|
18 Review(s)View All
Phenomenal!Posted December 16, 2013
I'm finding this WorkSharp WS2000 is...Posted June 23, 2012
Best tool purchase I've made in...Posted September 4, 2011