- The system's repeatability allows you to sharpen multiple tools at any combination of angles and abrasive type without extra setup.
- Routed airflow and heat sink system keeps tools cool without the mess of a wet system.
- Sharpening port enables you to select desired bevel angle and sharpen precise, repeatable angles of 20°, 25°, 30° and 35° for chisels and plane irons up to 2" wide.
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor with 580 RPM wheel speed.
- Sharpening port lapping surface features "plunge-pull" sharpening technique.
- Sharpening port abrasive increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- Adjustable top tool rest makes freehand sharpening easier and more precise.
- T-slot mounting system lets you mount the top tool rest and other accessories.
- 150mm tempered glass grinding wheel provides a maintenance-free, always flat and true grinding surface on which to adhere PSA abrasives.
- Skew cam adjustment controls bevel-edge for squareness.
- With bench mounting tabs for easy installation to benchtop.
- Industrial grade power connection switch with safety lockout.
- Grounded 6-foot power cord.
- Cast-aluminum top; sheet metal housing; impact and vibration-resistant tool-grade plastic base.
The Work Sharp WS3000 Includes:
- Work Sharp unit
- Two tempered glass wheels
- See-through slotted wheel for underside sharpening of carving and lathe tools
- Top tool rest for easy freehand sharpening of larger tools
- Crepe stick for cleaning abrasives
- PSA abrasive kit (150mm to be adhered to glass wheels: P120 ceramic oxide, P400 aluminum oxide, P1000 aluminum oxide, Micro-Mesh™ 3600 honing abrasive; slotted abrasive kit with P80, P400 and P1200); and 2" x 2" abrasive P400 ceramic oxide for the heat sink/lapping surface.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WS3000|
|Wheel Speed||580 RPM|