There is still no other finish that enhances the depth and natural beauty of wood grain like all-natural, non-toxic shellac – and now it's available in an easy-to-apply aerosol!
- Perfect for small projects or hard-to-reach surfaces.
- A classic finish for wood trim, paneling and furniture.
- And it's a great protective sealer.
Wood that has been finished with shellac looks soft and natural, not plastic-coated.
- The finish will not yellow or darken with age like polyurethanes, and it's simple to maintain.
- Easy clean up with alcohol or ammonia and water.
- Dries to the touch in just 15 minutes.
- UV resistant.
- 12 oz. aerosol can.
- How to Keep Bark on Your Wood Projects with Glue, Shellac and Wood Choice
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Shellac Production Affected by Shifting Climates Changing Finishing Trends
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
|Manufacturer Part Number||408|
|Dry Time||15 min|