Rockler 1-1/4'' Movable Louver w/Front Control Arm Shutter Jig and Hardware
Creating your own custom shutters is easy! First consult the Measuring Guide to obtain your dimensions. Then enter the shutter dimensions into the Design Wizard to get your FREE downloadable plan. The plan includes a detailed list of all the supplies you'll need to construct your custom shutters! Unconditional guarantee.
Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional woodworker, Rockler's 1-1/4'' Louver Shutter Template Set makes building your own Plantation-style Shutters easy and affordable. Build movable louver styles and save up to 75% over the cost of custom ordered shutters! It couldn't be easier with exclusive Rockler jigs, hardware, and pre-shaped louvers.
Plus, with our online Shutter Design Wizard, you'll get a FREE Downloadable Plan for creating custom shutters, complete with detailed technical drawings, cross-section diagrams, elevations, and lists of all the supplies you need to complete your project! Before entering your dimensions into the design wizard, consult the Measuring Guide to determine your final shutter panel dimensions.
- Easy, do-it-yourself jigs and templates for creating movable traditional-style shutters
- Jigs make it a fool-proof process for drilling louver and control arm holes
- Includes three self-centering bits for drilling shutter pin holes and control arm holes
- Drill bits have self-centering tips that fit perfectly into specific shutter template mounting holes
- A spring-loaded guide in the drill bits retract as pressure is applied and the drill bit advances
(1) Louver jig
(1) 3mm Shutter drilling bit
(1) 3/32'' Shutter drilling bit
(1) 1/4'' Shutter drilling bit
(2) 1/4'' Index pins
(1) Free downloadable plan
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.