1/8'' Baltic Birch Plywood
Our 1/8'' thick baltic birch plywood features quality one-piece plies for exceptional strength and screw holding power. Fully surfaced on all 4 sides to actual dimensions.
Each sheet of our 1/8'' Baltic Birch Plywood is constructed from high-quality, one-piece birch laminations for exceptional strength and screw holding power. The density of the plies (40% more plies than standard plywood) results in excellent stability, while the increased thickness of the face plies means far more resistance to sand-through. All-birch cores have little to no voids—sand the edges for a nice, finished look. Faces may contain some matched plugs, and one face is light and even in color for an attractive finished face. Available here in several sizes and quantities. See our other offers for different thicknesses (1/8'', 1/4'', 1/2'' and 3/4''). All dimensions are nominal and may be slightly undersized.
Grade BB/BB: Both faces are relatively "void free" but may contain small patches and a slight knot pattern or mineral streaks. One face is light and even in color. Open knots and defects in a BB face veneer have been removed and replaced with small uniform ''football'' patches before being glued. The end result is a strong plywood that is attractive enough to be used on a variety of projects.
S4S - Surfaced Four Sides
- Planed on top and bottom surfaces to be parallel.
- Both edges are straight-line ripped perpendicular to top and bottom surfaces and parallel to each other.
- This milling produces boards that are ready for your craftsmanship. All surfaces are parallel and square allowing ends to be cut square or at any angle you require. Boards with this milling can also easily be ripped to whatever width your project requires.
- Great for all crafts, casework, furniture pieces, boxes, moldings...really any project!
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood