1200-Lumen Cordless LED Work Light with USB Charging Port
Foldable, freestanding and free of cords, this convenient work light can go wherever you need it, whether you have an outlet nearby or not. The kickstand folds out for support, and folds into a flat handle for transport. The rugged housing with rubber corners helps to guard it from the bumps and shocks of the jobsite environment. If the battery runs low, you can also run the light off of the cord while the battery recharges. A USB port on the rear of the unit lets you use or charge your digital devices as you work.
- Cordless light is easy rechargeable with the included UL-listed AC adapter/charger
- USB charging port with rubber cap on back lets you charge and operate your devices
- Kickstand transforms into a handle and also folds flat for easy transport and storage
- Portable, compact, and powerful
- Operates while charging so you can use it corded or cordless
- Battery indicator: 2.5 hrs (high), 5 hrs (low)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use and in damp locations
(1) AC adapter/charger
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU-1200RU|
2 months ago
I received this same unit, but it has worked fine for me. I have however noticed that some new style electronic devices do not readily accept bumps & bruises...whether it be from shipping or in the shop. The problem is a quick jolt may dislodge or break a connection. You open the case & see if you have a loose connection. If not, then there may be some other problem that the Rockler Technical Service Dept. can address for you.