Clamping connectors let you create a huge variety of furniture and shelving—150° angle is used for wide open angles and hexagonal structures.
150° Playwood Connectors, 4-Pack
Playwood connectors are an ingenious modular system for creating shelving systems, seating, knock-down tables and whatever else your imagination can dream up. The resulting furniture has an attractive, modern look, and is exceptionally versatile. You supply the wood panels in whatever sizes you need, then use the connectors to put it all together. Thanks to the clamping connectors, no screws, drill or glue are needed for assembly. A single hex key (included) is the only assembly tool required. The flexibility of the system lets you add on as needed, and you can knock everything down for transport or to reconfigure later on.
- Durable polymer construction with glass fiber reinforcement
- Choose from three colors: red, black and white
- Weather resistant with stainless steel screw—may be used indoors or outdoors
- Easily tolerates high humidity and ultraviolet radiation
- Includes four connectors, a hex wrench and step-by-step instructions
- Includes several introductory plans—wide selection of additional plans and user ideas available online
- Use with panels between 16mm and 19mm thick (approximately 5/8'' to 3/4'')
- Available in three angles: 90°, 105° and 150°
(1) Hex key
(1) Set of instructions