2-Pack of Bins for Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer System
Use these handy small parts bins to store screws, nails, dowels and other hardware items. The bins feature dished bottoms for easy scooping, and are easily removable so you can bring them close to where you are assembling your project. The bins slide into slots in the standard tray sections of the Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer system (sold separately). Two bins side-by-side also fit perfectly within the Wide Tray section (#57914, sold separately). The bins are also used to splice two tray sections that are lined up end-to-end. Add additional dividers, interlocking trays and bins as needed to build a tidy grid of compartments that is customized not only to the size of your drawer, but also to the tools and hardware that you need to sort.
- Use with the other components of the Rockler Lock-Align Drawer Organizer System to create an orderly divided tray that is customized to fit your drawer and your items
- Dished bottoms for easy scooping of small hardware items
- Easily removable so they're close at hand while you assemble
- Bins are also handy for splicing two tray sections that are lined up end-to-end
- Arrange tools, nails, screws, dowels, plugs, pencils, drill bits, router bits and much more
- Not just for the shop—can be used to declutter any drawer in your shop, home or office