4th Axis for CNC Shark
The long-awaited CNC Shark 4th Axis gives you the ability to create precisely turned spindles or columns with intricate carvings and designs that wrap around the circumference of your work. The 4th Axis easily bolts to your existing bed and rotates with the help of its own dedicated servomotor, providing the cutter with access to all sides of your project. It can be mounted parallel with the bed, or at an angle to maximize length capacity. Machined from solid aluminum stock, the CNC Shark 4th Axis is built to last, and comes complete with a Nova Precision Midi 4-Jaw Chuck, which firmly grips both round and square stock.
- Operation requires 4th Axis Control Board (#50629, sold separately) for Shark HD prior to HD4, or (52731, sold separately) for HD4 Pendant Controllers
- Operation requires VCarve Pro 9.0 Software (#58150, sold separately)
- Allow 7-10 days for delivery
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States
- 15% restocking fee on all CNC Shark Returns
(1) Nova Precision Midi 1" 8-TPI Direct Thread Chuck
(1) Set of 50mm/2'' Jaws
(1) Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw
(1) Instruction manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||4AX-Bench|
The controller board is required for the 4th axis kit and is available as item number 50629.
I mounted everything onto a base so it is adjustable (between head and tail stock) and is easier to place and mount to the be. The base is 3/4" plywood.
- Dust Boot for CNC Shark$99.99