5'' 400-lb. Non-Marking Polyolefin Casters
Hard, durable polyolefin casters eliminate black scuff marks—each caster supports up to 400 pounds.
Polyolefin casters are an excellent option wherever you want to minimize black scuff marks and stains: wood floors, tile, linoleum, carpet and more. Thanks to their resistance to oils and gasoline, they are also tremendously well-suited for garage floors and other areas where chemical or petroleum residues may remain. When compared with polyurethane or rubber casters, polyolefin casters are ;harder, lighter, and ;more resistant to impact damage. They are available in a range of sizes and weight capacities to suit your application. ;If you are in a small shop with lots of obstacles to steer around, opt for all swiveling casters. Use at least two fixed casters if you need to track in a straight line over long distances. If you want to lock your cart or tool in place, use at least two swivel with brake models, which let you ensure a stable surface that won't roll around unexpectedly.
- Non-marking polyolefin material protects floors from damage
- Resistant to water, oil and chemicals
- Cold-forged steel with zinc electro-galvanized finish for corrosion resistance
- Use indoors or outdoors on concrete, tile or carpet
- 400-lb. capacity per caster