Adirondack Bench Templates with Plan and Stainless Steel Hardware Pack
Pre-cut full-size cardboard templates make building this bench as easy as trace, cut and assemble! And perhaps no woodworking project is so immediately rewarding to the tired craftsman as a comfortable, welcoming Adirondack bench. With wide arms to perch drinks on, and contoured seats and backs for two people, this design is perfect for relaxing conversation with a friend. The plan includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire construction process. We've retained the same easy-to-build qualities of the classic Adirondack bench, but designed the frame and armrests for even better durability.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Step-by-step instructions make it easy to build
- Templates can be used again and again for multiple chairs
- Templates also include markings for pilot holes and through-holes
We've made it easy to purchase all the fasteners you need to build one of our Adirondack Benches (#48773, sold separately). Rather than searching through bins at the hardware store or searching for multiple items online, our kit makes it as simple as one click, for one low price. Spend less time shopping and more time woodworking! All fasteners are made of stainless steel for maximum resistance to the elements.
(1) Adirondack Bench Templates with Plan
(1) Set of Full-Sized Templates
(1) Step-by-Step Instructions
Stainless Steel Hardware Pack (Item #59333)
(1) Stainless Steel Hardware Pack for 2-Seat Adirondack Bench