All-In-One Clamp Guide Package
This package includes three All-in-One Clamp Guide lengths (24'', 36'' and 50'') for use with a variety of panel sizes. The guides are rigid, lightweight, and have almost no deflection for the straightest possible cut lines. They feature a low-profile design with no obstructions that would interfere with the path of your tools. They make great straight-edge saw guides, router guides, measuring tools, marking aids and, of course, clamps. Expertly engineered, they are easy to attach and to adjust—just close the four-position locking lever, and you're ready to go.
All-In-One Clamp Guides:
- A straight edge guide that's simple to adjust
- Integral clamping jaws and locking lever provide a quick, easy way of clamping the guide
- Four lever positions for variable clamping strength
- Two clearly labeled scales in 1/8'' graduations
- Wide body construction (2-1/2'') adds beam strength for added stability
- Low-profile design and flat top for bearing-guided routing applications
- Built-in T-track on top of the guide allows you to use any of our versatile accessories or shop-made jigs
- Create your own shooting board for routing or cutting with the circular saw
- These are ''C Series'' or Contractor series clamps with a lower profile. "A Series" accessories will not work with these
- To engage the jaw the first few times, the "I"-shaped blue finger-grip MUST be pushed snug against the sliding jaw for the jaw to lock. Squeeze together until it clicks. Then push the finger-grip AWAY from the jaw to unlock the sliding jaw
(1) 36" All-in-One Clamp Guide
(1) 50" All-in-One Clamp Guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||P1|
1 month ago
1 month ago
3 months ago
As a novice carpenter, I have struggled to work with sheets of plywood and often settled for less than desirable results due to inaccurate cuts. Whether using a table saw or the clamped piece of "straight wood" I seldom achieved the precision I desired and would have to find ways to mask or hide my blemishes. That is, until I found the CW99 clamp. Using this tool, I can lay out a sheet of 3/4 plywood and easily make unassisted, precise cuts to any squared dimension. A great tool for the hobbyist cabinet maker on a budget.
7 months ago
8 months ago
Since I have become familiar with Rockler, I now know good stuff. Plus on sale,,, Mary Christmas.