Aluminum Cabinet Door Frames - Aluminum Frame Material
Aluminum framing system makes it easy to assemble a glass or panel cabinet door in any size! Choose from three aluminum frame profiles: Narrow, Wide and Curved. All three profiles come in Satin aluminum finish.
- Simply cut the frame ends with a 45° miter, slide the corner connectors (included with the hinges sold separately) into the ends and slide the hinges (Sold Separately) into the sides. No drilling required to attach hinges to frame!
- Choose from three aluminum frame profiles: Narrow, Wide and Curved.
- Satin aluminum finish
- For use with glass or panel 1/8'' to 5/32'' thick (sold separately).
- Each available in 98-1/2'' Length.
- Can be cut to required length, Freud 10'' x 72 TCG Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade recommended(sold separately, 22521).
- Decorative Profile (sold separately, 28956) in 98-1/2'' Length fits interior corner of aluminum frame profile and hides open channel on back side of aluminum frame profile.
- Glass Gasket (sold separately, 26470) in 98-1/2'' Length holds glass panel firmly in place.
- Doors over 36'' High or 20 lbs. require three hinges.
- Customize your frame with panels or Decorative Glass.
Narrow Aluminum Profile, 98-1/2" Length - Each
Wide Aluminum Profile, 98-1/2" Length - Each
Curved Aluminum Profile, 98-1/2" Length - Each
Plastic Glass Gasket, 98-1/2" Length
Decorative Profile, 98-1/2" Length
- Custom Textured Glass$0.29
- Cafe Door HingesSAVE $2 (25%) Special Price $5.99 $7.99
- Decorative CornersSAVE $0.50 (25%) Special Price $1.49 $1.99
- Decorative Wire Grille Pre-Woven 16" x 42" Sheets-Antique Pewter
Starting at $119.99 Each