Top Reviewed Products
- Armor STC-HA50 Auto-Adjust Hold-Down Toggle Clamp with Vertical Base Plate
- Armor STC-IHH15 Auto-Adjust In-Line Toggle Clamp with Horizontal Base Plate
- Armor P7-HH Auto-Adjust Hold-Down Dog Clamp
- Armor STC-HH50 Auto-Adjust Hold-Down Toggle Clamp, Low-Profile
- Armor STC-IHH25 Auto-Adjust In-Line Toggle Clamp with Horizontal Base Plate
Michigan-based Armor Tool manufactures high-quality toggle and face clamps that feature its patented Auto-Adjust technology. This technology saves woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers time and frustration because the clamps automatically adjust to different workpiece thicknesses. There's no need for time-consuming recalibration, and the clamps maintain consistent pressure throughout their range. Armor makes both inline and hold-down toggle clamps with a variety of mounting options, including models that secure in standard dog holes on workbenches and work with a dedicated line of accessories.