Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Axiom AutoRoute 4 Basic CNC
One of Axiom's most compact, affordable models, offering 24'' x 24'' of capacity, plus compatibility with a variety of aftermarket routers.
Note: Stand and software sold separately.
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 4 Basic offers compact performance, with XYZ travel of 24'' x 24'' x 6'', and a universal router mount that accepts a wide variety of commonly available woodworking routers (see below). A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto A11 controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- Universal 3-1/2'' router mount accepts a variety of motors (not included, see complete compatibility list below)
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3'' per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
Will this CNC work with my router?
Fully compatible with the following routers:
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
- Porter-Cable 890 Series
- Porter-Cable 690 Series
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
|Compatible Software||Compatible with Vetric Software (Not Included)|
|Dimensions||39.17'' x 28.39''|
|Shank OD||Router Dependant|
|Spindle Speed||Router Dependant|
|CNC Machine Travel||24'' (X), 24'' (Y), 6'' (Z)|
If you wanting to do a faucet you will need a fifth axis. But, if you are planning on cutting the surface of the top or an escutcheon they will all do that.