Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Axiom AutoRoute 4 Pro+ CNC
A truly industrial-quality CNC with a 3-HP liquid-cooled spindle, and 24'' x 24'' of capacity! NEW - 4-AXIS CONTROLLER INCLUDED.
Note: Stand and software sold separately.
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 4 Pro+ is the most compact of the Pro models, with XYZ travel of 24'' x 24'' x 6'', and a powerful 3HP electro-spindle. A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto DSP B18 4-axis controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- 4th-Axis 'ready' - Pre-wired to accept the new Axiom Rotary Kit
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System for maximum life even under the most demanding conditions
- 0-24,000 RPM variable speed control lets you adapt the router speed to the application
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3'' per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
(1) 3HP Electro-Motor
(1) 1/4'' ER20 Collet
(1) 1/2'' ER20 Collet
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
|Compatible Software||Compatible with Vetric Software (Not Included)|
|Dimensions||37.36" (W), 39.17" (L), 30.27" (H)|
|Shank OD||1/4" and 1/2" Collet Chucks|
|Spindle Speed||0-24000 RPM|
|CNC Machine Travel||24" (X), 24" (Y), 6" (Z)|
over 3 years ago
If you wanting to do a faucet you will need a fifth axis. But, if you are planning on cutting the surface of the top or an escutcheon they will all do that.