Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Axiom AutoRoute 6 Basic CNC
Note: Stand and software sold separately.
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 6 Basic is a mid-sized model, with XYZ travel of 24'' x 36'' x 6'', and a universal router mount that accepts a wide variety of commonly available woodworking routers (see below). A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto A11 controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- Universal 3-1/2'' router mount accepts a variety of motors (not included, see complete compatibility list below)
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3" per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
Will this CNC work with my router?
Fully compatible with the following routers:
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- Porter Cable 690 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
|Manufacturer Part Number||AR6BASIC|
A more feature-rich program, also available from Vectric is called Aspire. There are a number of additional features. You can compare the features at Vectric.com to determine which version best fits your needs. You can also download a trial version of the software and look at video tutorials.