Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Axiom AutoRoute 6 Basic CNC with Stand and Toolbox
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 6 Basic is a mid-sized model, with XYZ travel of 24'' x 36'' x 6'', and a universal router mount that accepts a wide variety of commonly available woodworking routers (see below). A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto A11 controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- Universal 3-1/2'' router mount accepts a variety of motors (not included, see complete compatibility list below)
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3" per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
Fully compatible with the following routers:
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- Porter Cable 690 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618
Package includes a Rolling Stand with Toolbox for mobility and convenient storage!
The stand is built from heavy, thick-walled square tubing, and held together with sturdy bolts for excellent rigidity. The included heavy-duty casters make it easy to roll across your shop, while adjustable leveling feet ensure stability and a level surface. The included Toolbox rests neatly on the shelf in the end of the stand, providing convenient storage. The Toolbox features a ventilated side compartment that neatly houses your controller unit, while four drawers of varying depths provide organization and protection for all your accessories. Built from commercial quality steel, with ball-bearing drawer slides, full locking capability, and foam liners for the drawers.
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
(1) Rolling Stand
|Tech Spec||Axiom CNC: