A truly industrial-quality CNC with a 3-HP liquid-cooled spindle, and 24'' x 36'' of capacity!NEW - 4-AXIS CONTROLLER INCLUDED.
Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro+ CNC
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 6 Pro+ is the mid-sized Pro model. With XYZ travel of 24'' x 36'' x 6'', and a powerful 3HP electro-spindle, it is perfect for a wide variety of parts, including guitar bodies. A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto DSP B18 4-axis controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- 4th-Axis 'ready' - Pre-wired to accept the new Axiom Rotary Kit
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System for maximum life even under the most demanding conditions
- 0-24,000 RPM variable speed control lets you adapt the router speed to the application
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3'' per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
- Software NOT included with this machine. We recommend purchasing VCarve Pro 8.0 (#58150, sold separately)
- There is an additional $200.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
- 20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to curbside only.
(1) 3HP Electro-Motor
(1) 1/4'' ER20 Collet
(1) 1/2'' ER20 Collet
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
|Compatible Software||Compatible with Vetric Software (Not Included)|
|Dimensions||37.36" (W), 51.18" (L), 30.27" (H)|
|Shank OD||1/4" and 1/2" Collet Chucks|
|Spindle Speed||3 HP 2.2 KW Liquid Cooled Electro Spindle|
|CNC Machine Travel||24" (X), 36" (Y), 6" (Z)|
1 year ago
I have now had the machine for about 2 months and it is proving to me it is a well built machine. I wish the work area was bigger but for my first machine and experience in this arena, I could only afford this size for now. Machine has preformed everything I want it to do.
1 year ago
1 year ago
The software that we recommend for use with the Axiom product line is VCarve by Vectric. This is a feature-rich package that is also very user friendly. A trial version of the software is available from Vectric.com and the site also provides a wealth of video tutorials, downloadable resource material, and sample projects.
The VCarve software was developed for use on a PC. It currently runs on all versions of Windows from XP (Service Pack 3), up to and including Windows 10. The computer does not need to be present at the CNC machine during operation, the toolpath file is transferred between the computer and CNC on a USB Thumb Drive.
Since the design element of you projects can be carried out without a direct connection you are free to use a desktop or laptop computer, whichever best fits your workflow. You would benefit from a multi core processor, such as the i5 or i7. running at 2GHZ or higher. The minimum requirement for RAM is 2GB, but again, additional memory may be beneficial.
There is an optional Dust Shoe (item number 58562) available for the Axiom Pro series CNC. This shoe is designed for a 4" dust collection system.
Although i have only had the machine a couple of months it has been operating flawlessly. I have done both 2D & 3D carving on the machine. I now find myself creating projects just to run on the machine. The machine has some great features and their support has been quick to respond. Both questions i had for support could have been answered if I would read the manual but they responded in a professional manner.
A complete system would include the Pro machine with spindle and the base. The suggested software is VCarve Pro from Vectric.
Your bit choices would depend on the types of projects you intend to create. Please feel free to contact your local Rockler store or our Technical Services department for additional assistance in determining your needs.
Pro 6 to build these boxes in a repetitive fashion (mass produce)?
If you wanting to do a faucet you will need a fifth axis. But, if you are planning on cutting the surface of the top or an escutcheon they will all do that.