Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro+ CNC with Stand and Toolbox
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 6 Pro+ is the mid-sized Pro model. With XYZ travel of 24'' x 36'' x 6'', and a powerful 3HP electro-spindle, it is perfect for a wide variety of parts, including guitar bodies. A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto DSP B18 4-axis controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- 4th-Axis 'ready' - Pre-wired to accept the new Axiom Rotary Kit
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System for maximum life even under the most demanding conditions
- 0-24,000 RPM variable speed control lets you adapt the router speed to the application
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3'' per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
The Stand for Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro CNC is built from heavy, thick-walled square tubing, and held together with sturdy bolts, it resists vibration and deflection like no other. In addition, the included Toolbox is the perfect storage solution as it slips neatly into the end of the Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro CNC stand.
(1) Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro+ CNC
(1) 3HP Electro-Motor
(1) 1/4'' ER20 Collet
(1) 1/2'' ER20 Collet
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
(1) Stand for Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro CNC
(1) Toolbox for Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro CNC
(1) One Year Warranty
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more. Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Tech Spec||Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro+ CNC
Stand for Axiom AutoRoute 6 Pro CNC
Vendez vous vos machines vers la France ?