Axiom AutoRoute 8 Pro+ with CNC Essentials
The AutoRoute series of CNC machines from Axiom offers advanced features usually found only on machines in industrial environments, but at consumer-friendly prices. The AutoRoute 8 Pro+ is the largest Pro model. With XYZ travel of 24'' x 48'' x 6'', and a powerful 3HP electro-spindle, it is a large signmaker's delight. A computer need not be attached to the CNC to operate it. Instead, simply transfer your file to the included handheld controller via USB. The RichAuto DSP B18 4-axis controller is an easy-to-use, robust controller with nearly a decade of proven results in demanding applications. It is more stable than a PC, and no updates are required. Every Axiom AutoRoute CNC machine also offers precision ball screws, prismatic guides, robust, rigid steel frames, and interlocking aluminum tables. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise exacting precision, as they can be milled flat for true perpendicularity with the spindle. Whether you're looking to upgrade your entry-level CNC, or you just want to start out with a machine that promises top-quality results and ease of use, you're sure to be pleased with the AutoRoute series from Axiom.
- 4th-Axis 'ready' - Pre-wired to accept the new Axiom Rotary Kit
- Includes powerful 3HP (2.2 KW) Electro Spindle with 1/4'' and 1/2'' ER20 collets
- Integrated Liquid Cooling System for maximum life even under the most demanding conditions
- 0-24,000 RPM variable speed control lets you adapt the router speed to the application
- Features precision ball screws, plus prismatic guides on all axes
- Welded structural steel frame for less vibration and greater accuracy
- Interlocking aluminum table accepts T-track accessories
- Cast gantry supports for maximum rigidity
- Integrated MDF spoil board can be machined flat for precise perpendicularity with spindle
- 200 IPM maximum feed rate (3.3'' per second)
- 6.5'' gantry clearance and 6'' of Z-axis travel for compatibility with tall workpieces
- Automatic Tool Touch-Off Puck makes it easy to zero out the Z-axis
Includes a CNC Essentials package with a Dust Boot, pair of Hold-Downs and a 3-Piece Router Bit Set!
Start off your CNC experience on the right foot with these essential CNC accessories. The 2 Hold-Down Clamps slide into the T-slots in the table of your Axiom router to secure a wide variety of objects. The Dust Shoe surrounds the router bit with a barrier of soft, nylon bristles for a nearly dust-free routing environment. The Starter Bit Set is a trio of the most popular router bits for CNC use. Use the 1-1/4'' diameter mortising bit to flatten your sacrificial MDF spoilboard. Use the 1/8'' and 1/4'' down-spiral straight bits for pocketing and cutout operations. Each bit is manufactured from Amana's exclusive grade of carbide, in keeping with stringent quality standards. The two spiral bits are made from solid carbide, while the 1-1/4'' bit is carbide-tipped.
- Software NOT included with this machine. We recommend purchasing VCarve Pro 8.0 Software for CNC (#58150, sold separately) or Photo VCarve (#54822, sold separately).
- There is an additional $199.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 1 week.
- 20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(1) 3HP Electro-Motor
(1) 1/4'' ER20 Collet
(1) 1/2'' ER20 Collet
(1) Axiom Industrial CNC Controller with Handheld Control Unit
(1) Tool Touch-Off Puck
(2) Axiom Hold-Down Clamps
(1) Axiom Dust Boot
(1) Amana Tools Solid Carbide Down-Spiral Plunge Bit, 1/8'' Diameter x 1/2''H x 1/4'' Shank
(1) Amana Tools Solid Carbide Down-Spiral Plunge Bit, 1/4'' Diameter x 3/4''H x 1/4'' Shank
(1) Amana Tools Carbide Tipped Mortising Bit, 1-1/4'' Diameter x 1/2''H x 1/2'' Shank
|Manufacturer Part Number||57911|